مقدمة في الترجمة التحريرية: الترجمة بين النظرية والتطبيق
19 December ,2022 - 9:00 am
Translation between Theory and Practice
The National Library and Archives is pleased to organize a free introductory course in translation entitled (Translation between Theory and Practice)
The duration of the course is 20 training hours and will be held from 19 to 22 December 2022.
- The training workshops and lectures will be delivered in Liwa Hall in the National Library and Archives building in Abu Dhabi.
- The course activities will last for four consecutive days, from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- The training workshops and lectures will be presented by Professor Saddik Gohar, the translation expert in the National Library and Archives.
- Employees in all government and private sectors, researchers and university students are eligible to apply for the course (the number is limited).
- Applicants who are interested in the course shall send their contact information through the link below within a period not exceeding December 12, 2022.
- Approvals will be sent to the nominated applicants no later than December 14, 2022.
- NLA recognized achievement certificates will be granted at the end of the course to all participants.
To register in the course click here.
For more information about the course, please contact the National Library and Archives at the following e-mail: NATC@nla.ae